sexta-feira, 27 de abril de 2012

Cockle Creek - Hello Antarctica!

Cockle Creek is the Southernmost point that you can reach by car in Australia...the end of the world before Antarctica!

But before the world ends there is a thermal pool in the middle of the rainforest
No pictures from the pool though...I was too busy swimming :)
yes...I can see the end there...at least it looks like it
But before getting there...I HAD to stop in this place!
The crew: flatmate Stina, "swedish" Sofia and Daniel
On a definitely too long gravel road!
And here we are! A whale sculpture marks the spot. Hard to miss.
If it weren't for the abrupt end of the road, the complete silence and absence of people...
I wouldn't call it the end of the world
It could be more my retirement place in a few years (I need that boat!)
And a pot of gold!
Yes...this is Tassie! (and that was the first car I ever drove with automatic gears...better not talk about it)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário