terça-feira, 8 de maio de 2012

Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary

I couldn't leave Tasmania without seeing a devil...since they do not tend to show up in the middle of Hobart, I figured I should show up in their "town"  instead.
Bonorong is a sanctuary for Tasmanian native fauna...a shelter for recovery of rescued animals that are returned to the wild as long as there is a chance for their survival back in the real world. Here are some of those lucky guys!

Tawny Frogmouth
I don't need to introduce this one!
Cape Barren goose
Ugly Emu
I have a problem with birds in cages...specially big birds! Although these guys couldn't fly! But I came across a big family in the wild...I will post those pictures soon. They are beautiful!
And the show stars: kangurus!
Flatmate Stina hand-feeding
I guess my bag had tastier food ??? or well...maybe I am just small and my hands were easier to reach!
The food is over! What about the bag?
Ummff!!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário